[Fosc] Reminder- Weed Warriors to the El Centro Trailhead, tomorrow at 1 pm

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:37:40 PDT 2008

*Weed Warriors to the El Centro Trailhead*
This Tuesday, June 17th, 1-3 pm
All are welcome.

Are ya'll still up for a little spot weeding here and there? How about this
Tuesday? We could meet up at the El Centro trailhead for some spot weeding.
There are some places along the trail with two prickly lettuces here, a few
thistles there, and one or two poison hemlocks off and to the left. We can
leave the larger challenges for the bigger work days and get some of these
pesky individuals before they spread. What do you think? RSVP to
field at sausalcreek.org.

--
Kathren M. Stevenson
Restoration Program Director