[Fosc] dog fight

mjrauz at aol.com mjrauz at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 09:12:44 PDT 2008

Some thoughts I had are- Signs are in place and they are defaced and some were torn down and thrown away by the public. Some dog walkers don't want to travel up hill to the dog park. El Centro trail is narrower than EBPD fire trails so dogs walk by each other and sometimes trouble starts. As Brent mentioned, some people will have excuses for off-leashing it, and the same is probably the case for picking up poop.