[Fosc] Unleased dogs and Dimond trails

Karen Paulsell kpaulsell at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 8 15:59:49 PDT 2008

There's also a health issue, when there's lots of dog excrement, and
people with their hands in the soil, like us.

See the "How do roundworms cause disease in humans?"  section on this
web page: http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=2&articleid=762

Pat, you're a vet, should we be concerned about this? Or are most
dogs medicated for worms as needed?