[Fosc] Hike added this Friday, plus optional Friday afternoon at nursery

Molly Bolt nursery at sausalcreek.org
Wed Jul 23 07:40:50 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm adding a hike this Friday, as we haven't been up Fern Ravine yet.  We'll
meet in Joaquin Miller Park in the Community Center overflow lot at 9:30am,
and hike Fern Ravine, to Big Trees and down Palos Colorado.  We'll get back
around the usual 12:30.

After a break for lunch (picnic there or venture out), We'll be at the
nursery in the afternoon from 1:30 to 4:30 that day.   There is no Saturday
workday for propagation.

Feel free to come by for the morning or afternoon or both.

cheers!
Molly