[Fosc] Fall Schedule for Nursery Construction

Molly Bolt nursery at sausalcreek.org
Mon Aug 11 14:04:39 PDT 2008

We're moving forward with renovation and need your help!  Here's the
schedule for our construction days before the plant sale.

This stage of construction involves replacing the shade structure.  We will
move plants, erect a temporary shade structure, level the space, install
cement forms and pour footings, erect the new structure, repair irrigation
and move back the plants.  We'll teach you any construction skills you'll
need.

Please RSVP if you plan on coming so that we'll know what projects we can
tackle. Groups are welcome and encouraged.

If you have any questions or would like more info, please call me at 510 928
6675.

Thanks!
Molly

  *Fall 2008 Nursery Construction Schedule* *
* *
*

 Thursday 08/21/08 9am to noon  Thursday 08/28/08 9am to noon  Sunday
09/07/08 noon to 3  Tuesday 09/16/08 2pm to 6pm  Thursday 09/25/08 9am to
noon  Tuesday 10/07/08 2pm to 6pm  Sunday 10/19/08 noon to 3