[Fosc] Be a host garden on the Bay Friendly Tour!

Molly Bolt nursery at sausalcreek.org
Tue Aug 12 11:44:51 PDT 2008

Hi all!

We're applying again to be on the Bay Friendly Garden Tour for next spring.
Because the tour is organized in clusters, we need other local gardens in
order to ensure a spot.  If you're east of Lake Merritt and have a
Mediterranean garden, please consider applying.  We had a great time last
year and are excited to participate again.  The application is quick and
online at http://recycle.stopwaste.org/GardenTour/bfgt-host-application.asp.

Drop me a line if you have any questions about the event or logistics.

Thanks!
Molly