[Fosc] concrete spill

Eddie Dunbar insectnet at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 01:16:38 PDT 2008

Craig Pon, Environmental Services, Public Works Agency, (510) 615-5566, investigates complaints of illicit discharges into creeks and storm drains. I hope this is not too late. In the future you can also call Oakland Fire or the Public Works Call Center, (510) 615-5566.

***
Eddie Dunbar, MBA
President & CEO
BugPeople LLC