[Fosc] Looking for a few more Crew Leaders for 9/20 in Dimond Park

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:44:15 PDT 2008

Hi all,
Please contact me if you are interested in leading a restoration work crew
in Dimond Park, Dimond Canyon, or along Benevides on September 20 (Creek to
Bay Day). All volunteers will receive free tshirts and a great bbq lunch
after the workday. I am happy to meet with crew leaders in advance to go
over the project and required materials etc. If you are interested and
available, please let me know.
Thanks,
Kathren

*

CREEK TO BAY DAY, September 20, 2008

Dimond Park: 8:30 am-12:00 pm, with lunch following. *We will meet up at the
Dimond Park Scout Hut between 8:30

and 8:45 and will split into groups to work on exciting restoration projects
in the area. This is a great day to come out and

show your support for protected watersheds in the urban-wildland matrix. We
will work 9-noon; afterwards lunch will be

provided. Email Kathren at field at sausalcreek.org to RSVP or for more
information. This event is great for families and is

accessible by public transportation.

--
Kathren M. Stevenson
Restoration Program Director