[Fosc] FOSC member meeting Wed. 9/17 **note alternate location**

Sara Marcellino coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Thu Sep 11 11:29:54 PDT 2008

Please join the Friends of Sausal Creek for its member meeting next
Wednesday, September 17, from 7-9 p.m.

PLEASE NOTE ALTERNATE MEETING VENUE: The meeting will be held at
Montera Middle School, 5555 Ascot Drive.

The future of Beaconsfield Canyon will be discussed. Volunteers have
been working for over a year to restore this canyon. We're seeking
the input of community residents and other stakeholders to determine
the best course for restoration efforts in the future. There will be
a brief presentation covering the work so far and an open discussion
of ideas for the future. Your input would be valued and appreciated.

If you have any questions, please contact me or FOSC Board member
Richard Kauffman at 510-531-1237 or richard at rkcommunications.com.

Thanks,

Sara

Sara Marcellino, Executive Director