[Fosc] Creek to Bay Day in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Sep 15 11:17:45 PDT 2008

Creek to Bay Day in Beaconsfield Canyon--Saturday 9-12.

Join us this Saturday in Beaconsfield Canyon (between Ascot and Chelton in
Montclair) one of the headwaters of Sausal Creek. We¹ll be clearing ivy,
thistle and other invasives, tending to the natives we planted last winter,
marking off islands for future plantings and extending trails. Good day to
bring the kids‹any age OK if supervised. We recommend long sleeves and pants
and sturdy shoes. Bring work gloves if you have them. We meet at the end of
Beaconsfield Place, second street on the right as you go up Chelton from
Ascot (the painted rock). For more information, contact Richard at 531-1237
or richard at rkcommunications.com.