[Fosc] November Propagator Class filling up! Just a few spots left!

Molly Bolt nursery at sausalcreek.org
Thu Oct 2 10:46:48 PDT 2008

FOSC's November Propagator Training has just a few spots left!  If you're
interested in learning more about propagation techniques we use to grow
plants for the waterhshed, then this class is for you!  We'll spend the
first four Sundays in November (2, 9, 16, 23) covering botany, ecology, seed
collection, and propagation.  Participants are asked to followup by helping
at the Joaquin Miller Native Plant Nursery 12 times in the coming year.  The
class is sliding scale free-$20, and open to anyone 14 or older.  For more
info or reserve your spot, email Molly at nursery at sausalcreek.org.