[Fosc] Pickup and strong backs needed to collect decomposed granite donation soon!

Molly Bolt nursery at sausalcreek.org
Tue Oct 14 09:15:05 PDT 2008

Sequoia Elementary has generously offered to share the decomposed granite
they over-ordered for their playground with us if we pick it up soon.  It's
six yards, so we'll need 3 or 4 people to move the pile.  This will take
$500 off the construction budget, so it's pretty important that we make it
happen.

Please let me know if a) we can borrow your pick-up and/or b) you may be
able to shovel.

Ideally, we'll do this by the weekend so that Monday's group can install
paths at the nursery.

Please call me 510 928 6675 or email if you are available, and when.  We'd
also gladly use the help of a boy scout troop or environmental ed club!

Thanks!
Molly