[Fosc] Fwd: Restoration Committee Meeting 10/15

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:38:34 PDT 2008

Just a reminder about our restoration meeting tomorrow night to discuss our
volunteer monitoring plans. Please let me know if you plan to attend.
Kathren

 Restoration Committee Meeting
Wednesday October 15 at 7 pm
Dimond Branch LIbrary

At this meeting we hope to review our various volunteer monitoring programs
and to make a plan for continuing these programs into the future. We will
also give brief updates on current restoration projects and upcoming
opportunities. Please RSVP to Kathren at field at sausalcreek.org if you plan
to attend. This meeting is open to all who would like to participate.

--
Kathren M. Stevenson
Restoration Program Director