[Fosc] plant sale

mjrauz at aol.com mjrauz at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 13:09:57 PDT 2008

Hi Friends,
We had a fabulous plant sale and party up at the newly refurbished-work-in-progress-nursery. I was awestruck how the site has been trandformed in the last few days, weeks, months. We had several hundred people come by for the plant sale just based on our own advertising.This shows what our reach is getting to be -in fact we made about 3000 dollars, And that kind of money is getting harder to find in this financial crisis we're in now. We have an amazing team firing on all six cylinders- Sara, Kathren and Molly have been putting in long hours to make FOSC the best creek group on the Planet! Show me a beter one!? So thanks for coming out and continuing to support us. FOSC Rocks!!

Mark Rauzon
and proud to be Board President?of this amazing community group