[Fosc] FOSC member meeting this Wed. Nov. 19

Sara Marcellino coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Mon Nov 17 11:50:44 PST 2008

Hi FOSCers,

Our member meeting is this Wednesday, November 19, 7-9pm, Dimond
Library (3565 Fruitvale Ave). Come hear from Board member Mark
Rauzon, who will talk about seabirds of the Bering Sea and Alaska's
Marine National Wildlife Refuges, climate change, and why we should
or should not drill in these areas.

Also, come hear about what's happening this winter at the Friends of
Sausal Creek, and what's planned for 2009.

See you Wed. For more information, contact me at 510-501-3672 or
coordinator at sausalcreek.org. Thanks,

Sara

Sara Marcellino, Executive Director
Oakland, CA  94602