[Fosc] Need volunteers this Friday to help move plants from Nursery to Restoration Sites

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:59:44 PST 2008

We are looking for some help this Friday to help load plants at the nursery
and unload them at restoration sites in Dimond Park and Dimond Canyon. In
addition, there will be some staging to be done (placing the plants where
they will be planted on Saturday). If you are available to help, beginning
at 9 or 9:30 am on Friday, please send me an email and let me know. I will
need at least 2-3 people.
Thanks,
Kathren

Kathren M. Stevenson