[Fosc] Beaconsfield Work Day, Sat. 9-12

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Dec 15 23:02:32 PST 2008

Work Day in Beaconsfield Canyon, this Saturday, 9-12

We¹ll be planting natives again this Saturday, December 20, in Beaconsfield.
Please join us. It¹s a great opportunity to see the canyon and the progress
we¹ve made if you haven¹t been there. We meet at the end of Beaconsfield
Place, second street on the right as you go up Chelton Drive from Ascot.
>From Montclair Village, go south on Mountain, bear left as it becomes Ascot
Drive. At the fork, turn left on Chelton, then right on Beaconsfield. For
more information, contact Richard Kauffman at 531-1237 or
richard at rkcommunications.com.