[Fosc] Pat on the back to FOSC

Stephen Weitz weitzs at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 21:47:44 PST 2008

Harvard biologist Edward O. Wilson's article in the recent Science
News highlights how important it is to save biodiversity.  Thought you
might enjoy his opinion and know that we are doing our part.

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/39071/title/Protect_biodiversity_hot_spots_and_the_rest_will_follow

Stephen
"So-called “global warming” is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-
huggers to make America energy independent, clean our air and water,
improve the fuel efficiency of our vehicles, kick-start 21st-century
industries, and make our cities safer and more livable. Don’t let them
get away with it!" - Starbucks Coffee Cup, 2008.