[Fosc] Updated Photos & Volunteers Needed

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Fri Oct 15 10:13:27 PDT 2010

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

I have updated the photos from Creek-to-Bay Day with images from
Fruitvale Bridge Park and Wood Park, as well as some additional Dimond
Park shots:  http://www.pics.sankmcafee.com/CTBD10/index.htm .  Thank
you to the many volunteers who sent me pictures!

We are down to just over a week until the plant sale, and there is much
to do.  Please consider coming out this Saturday or next Saturday to
help; we also need volunteers on Friday, October 22, from 10:00
a.m.-1:00 p.m., as well as on sale day, Sunday, October 24.  See the
volunteer calendar at http://www.sausalcreek.org/volunteer/calendar.html
for Saturday workday details or email Megan to help on 10/22 or at the
sale, nursery at sausalcreek.org <mailto:nursery at sausalcreek.org>.

See you on Oct. 24!

e-mail:  coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web:  www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>