[Fosc] Fosc Digest, Vol 70, Issue 4

Diane Tebault goldengaterescue at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 18 16:59:59 PDT 2010

I can't help (sorry!) with the bird monitoring but definitely would be
interested in hearing the outcome, or just a short list of the most common birds
in the watershed?  Perhaps this could be uploaded to the Diamond or Glenview
websites?

A very interested creekside backyard homeowner,

Diane
Canon Ave.

Message: 1