[Fosc] Join FOSC at the JMP Nursery this weekend, Friday-Sunday

megan hess meghess80 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:04:22 PDT 2010

Here is the updated schedule of events this weekend, please join us for one or all of these days!

Friday, 10/22, 10am-1pm and Saturday, 10/23, 9am-3pm: Plant Sale preparation at the JMP Nursery, help us label and organize plants for the sale on Sunday.  You are welcome to join for all or part of each workday.  Please bring a lunch if you'd like.  We'll provide snacks.  Wear appropriate rain gear and layers as needed.  Hope to see you there!

Annual Plant Sale, Sunday, 10/24, 10am-3pm: Stop by the nursery to pick up some plants and meet our guest speakers to learn about local wildlife, insects and gardening!  More information can be viewed at: http://sausalcreek.org/plantsale.html.  If you would like to volunteer at this event, please contact Megan at (510)325-9006, or Nursery at SausalCreek.org.

Best,
Megan Hess
Restoration and Nursery Manager, FOSC
(510)325-9006