[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon Workday

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Oct 25 12:44:16 PDT 2010

Workday this Sat. in Beaconsfield Canyon

Join us this Saturday, rain or shine, for our monthly workday in
Beaconsfield Canyon. We'll be clearing some hillside areas to get ready for
planting next month. Closest address is 2639 Beaconsfield Place, second
street on the right as you go up Chelton from Ascot Drive in Montclair. Walk
in on the dirt road. Wear long sleeves and pants and good treads on your
shoes.

For more information or directions, contact Richard Kauffman at 531-1237 or
richard at rkcommunications.com.