[Fosc] Thanks and [Fwd: Tour/Talk: Rainwater Catchment, Greywater, Earthworks]

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Tue Oct 26 11:51:41 PDT 2010

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Thank you to everyone who came to the plant sale on Sunday despite the
wet conditions.  We were very thankful to have a steady flow of
customers.  The sale was more lucrative than last fall's sale!  We
appreciate you supporting the sale both with your own purchases and by
telling others about the sale.

A special thank you to all of the nursery volunteers!  Your efforts
enable us to grow plants for the restoration sites throughout the
watershed and still have enough stock for our plant sale.

On another note, below is a talk that may be of interest to some of
you.  I'd love to hear from anyone who does attend this event as you may
be able to help us as we begin implementing recommendations made in the
Sausal Creek Watershed Enhancement Plan.

Thanks again,
Kimra