[Fosc] plant sale

Mark Rauzon mjrauz at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 21:20:04 PDT 2010

Friends,

We had a great plant sale in spite of the rain. Sorry if you planned to attend a lecture, ribbon-cutting, or musical interlude- those had to be cancelled. (But will be rescheduled in the spring- or sooner!)

But in spite of the continual rain, many friends came out to see our new nursery and go home with some special plants.
In our 10th year of plant growing at this site, it is amazing to see our progress. I've captured some of the growth in my photographs that include the wet plant sale, starting about here.....

http://rauzon.zenfolio.com/p182551547/h399b41a6#h399b41a6

Mark Rauzon