[Fosc] December 8,2010 Board of Dierctor's Meeting

Carl Kohnert cckohnert at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 6 20:22:58 PST 2010

You are invited to the Friends of Sausal Creek monthly Board meeting this Wednesday, December 8, at the Park Street Presbyterian Church in the third floor meeting room. The agenda for the meeting is attached below. The meeting is from 7-8:50 pm and you are welcome to come for some or all of the meeting.

I want to point out a special powerpoint/slide presentation during the meeting, which showcases the good work of FOSC over the years. It gives a great overview of the work of our organization and its something I think you will enjoy. As always, there are a number of events and work days coming up in the watershed and you are invited to join in any of them. See the agenda for the details on these events/workdays.

We appreciate your support and continuing interest in FOSC and our very special watershed.

Carl Kohnert
FOSC Board President