[Fosc] Stormwater, the creek, and you

Karen Paulsell kpaulsell at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 10 15:23:53 PST 2010

As I was heading to the nursery today to help move plants for
tomorrow's Solstice Planting, KQED radio was talking about Stormwater
runoff, creeks, rain gardens, and so on. Too bad I was on the
freeway, they gave some useful contacts, etc.

But I did remember one thing, and found the doc online. So, if you
want to help reduce the terrific impacts of stormwater runoff in the
Sausal Creek watershed, here's a place to look for some ideas (with
lots of pics) you can implement around your house:

http://www.sscrcd.org/pdf/Slowit.Spreadit.Sinkit.vfinal.pdf