[Fosc] solstice

Mark Rauzon mjrauz at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 18:32:04 PST 2010

Today the Friends of Sausal Creek celebrated the Winter Solstice with a huge work day at several sites. In Dimond Park, we cut, pulled, hauled, rocked, rolled, dug, carried, pried, sighed, cried, sweat, bled, laughed, ran, walked, ate, drank, etc.

Our team Laney College Geography created a Solstice Circle out of old lost rocks near El Centro where the dead alder fell down. Thanks to Martin Matarresse for chain sawing it so the room was available.

See below- some scenes from today-starting here>

http://rauzon.zenfolio.com/p366655690/h9edcfe5#h9edcfe5

Thanks to the many who came out on this wonderful day and helped to accomplish so much.

>>>Mark Rauzon>>>
Restoration Committee
FOSC