[Fosc] Restoration Committee Meeting, Weds, Jan 20th

megan hess meghess80 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:24:05 PST 2010

Hi all,

There is going to be a Restoration Committee meeting at the Dimond Library on Wednesday, January 20th from 7-9pm.   The meeting will be open to all who are interested, with the goal of forming a committee willing to meet regularly (how often is TBD) to discuss goals/issues/questions/plans surrounding restoration projects.  Please let me know if you can make it, and I'll follow up with more information in the next week or so.  Spread the word to others who may be interested as well!

Thanks,
Megan
--
Megan Hess