[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon workday

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Jan 25 15:50:31 PST 2010

Work Day in Beaconsfield Canyon ‹ This Saturday, January 30, 9-12

Join us to help restore one of Montclair¹s hidden canyons. We¹ll be clearing
blackberry, vinca, hemlock, broom and thistle. We need crew leaders! If you
can identify these plants and can show others what to do, your help would be
appreciated. We meet at the bottom of Beaconsfield Place (closest address is
2639), second street on the right as you go up Chelton from Ascot Drive (the
painted rock). From Montclair Village, go south on Mountain, bear left as it
becomes Ascot Drive. At the fork, turn left on Chelton, then right on
Beaconsfield.

For more information, contact Richard Kauffman at 531-1237 or
richard at rkcommunications.com.