[Fosc] Membership Meeting answer

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Thu Jan 28 17:24:34 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

was last Wednesday.  It was led by the Restoration Committee, which had
lapsed for awhile but is now recharged!  Anyone interested in getting
involved and being in the Restoration Committee email loop should
contact Restoration and Nursery Manager Megan Hess at field at sausalcreek.org.

The next Membership Meeting will be on Wednesday, March 17, 7pm-9pm at
the Dimond Library.  Oakland geology writer Andrew Alden will talk about
the local and regional geologic setting of Sausal Creek, the rocks
underlying its catchment, and the mystery of Dimond Canyon and its
possible relation to the Hayward fault.

We are planning some weekend outdoor membership meetings/walks for later
in the year, so please stay tuned.

Our online event calendar is a great resource for finding out details
about upcoming meetings and
workdays--http://www.sausalcreek.org/volunteer/calendar.html--and you
are always welcome to email or call me directly.

e-mail:  coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web:  www.sausalcreek.org