[Fosc] blackberry removal at Barry Place

sheelahw at juno.com sheelahw at juno.com
Tue Feb 9 11:15:08 PST 2010

Fellow restorationists

We will be removing invasive blackberry from Sausal Creek at Barry Place and E27th Street from 9-12 am on Saturday, Feb 20th.  We began this work last Solstice, and as a result of that effort the creek can now be seen from Barry Place.  Our intention is to devote this year to removing all the blackberry, so that we can replace it with California grape when the rainy season begins again in the fall.  Join us if you dare! (and have the time to spare)  Bring good gloves and wear protective clothing.  Please note that this work is on a slope.  Any questions can be answered by Sheelah at 510.532.0994.

Hi, Jean
Can this be added to your newsletter?  Sheelah