[Fosc] Workday this Sat. in Beautiful Beaconsfield

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Feb 22 12:55:39 PST 2010

Workday this Sat. (9-12) in Beautiful Beaconsfield

Join us for our monthly pulling and cutting fest in Beaconsfield Canyon.
We're targeting erhardta, broom seedlings, thistle and blackberry. If you
can lead a crew, we'd love your help. We're expecting a full complement of
new volunteers. Closest address is 2639 Beaconsfield Place, second street on
the right as you go up Chelton from Ascot Drive. From Montclair Village, go
south on Mountain, and bear left as it becomes Ascot. At the fork, turn left
on Chelton.