[Fosc] Fwd: Native Plants and ecosystems win one

Karen Paulsell kpaulsell at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 26 11:30:49 PST 2010

Here's an interesting item from the CA-NATIVES listserv.   I wonder
how it would apply to the Oakland Wildfire Prevention District --
which undertook it's vegetation clearing after the 1991 fire, and has
continued, with some stops and starts, but never an environmental
review, as far as I know.   Does anyone know the details?