[Fosc] Springtime crew leaders

megan hess meghess80 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 09:08:09 PST 2010

Hello friends,

We need your help crew leading this Spring!   The past few months we've been making great strides in invasive removal, thanks to the many volunteers who have been hard at work.  With several upcoming events on the horizon, we hope to accomplish even more.  If you would like to crew lead, we particularly need help on these dates:

Saturday, March 20th, 8:30am-noon, Dimond Park
Saturday, April 17th, 8:30-noon, Dimond Park (Earth Day)
Saturday, May 8th, 8:30am-noon, Dimond Park

Please let me know if you can help.  There are other events in the watershed at different sites on different dates as well.  Contact me to find out more info.

Best,

Megan

(510)985-1669