[Fosc] Sausal Creek Rocks!

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Thu Mar 18 23:13:59 PDT 2010

Friends of Sausal Creek,

We had a fantastic turnout at the membership meeting last night--about
40 people!  A huge thank you to Andrew Alden for the great talk on the
geology of Sausal Creek.  For those of you who missed it, you can
download his slide presentation at
http://download.yousendit.com/S1VBbGtOUnE1aVpFQlE9PQ (note that this
link will expire in seven days).  Andrew notes that most of the images
in it are shrunk to 75 percent, so you could expand them to full size
for even better viewing.

Tim Chapman of the Dimond Improvement Association posted a slide show of
the evening on the DIA website:  http://www.dimondnews.org/ (scroll down).

Thank you to Karen Paulsell for suggesting this speaker, and to FOSC
board member Richard Kauffman for coordinating the evening.  If you have
a suggestion for a future talk or speaker, please let me know.

Enjoy the close-ups of the outcrops,

e-mail:  coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web:  www.sausalcreek.org