[Fosc] Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon -- This Sat.

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Mar 22 13:41:01 PDT 2010

Workday this Saturday(9-noon) in Beaconsfield Canyon

Join us for our monthly pulling and cutting fest in Beaconsfield. We're
targeting erhardta, broom seedlings, thistle and blackberry. Good treads on
shoes especially important for still slippery slopes. Closest address is
2639 Beaconsfield Place, second street on the right as you go up Chelton
from Ascot Drive. From Montclair Village, go south on Mountain, and bear
left as it becomes Ascot. At the fork, turn left on Chelton. Saturday, March
27, 9-noon, . For more information, contact Richard Kauffman at 531-1237 or
richard at rkcommunications.com.