[Fosc] Barry Place in the storm

sheelahw at juno.com sheelahw at juno.com
Sun Apr 4 17:14:29 PDT 2010

I went down to the creek at Barry Place because all this pouring rain got me worrying (I am a bit of a fretter) about the hillside John, Pete and I stripped of blackberry last solstice.  Was it still there?  Did our poor, makeshift cover serve any soil conservation purpose? I did not get too close, tho it looked solid from a distance, because what to my wondering eyes should be there, standing on a rock in the fast flowing creek waters, but a great blue heron!
It's official.  Barry Place is habitat.  Come see for yourself on earth day, and help expand the urban sanctuary.  Sheelah
2010 Weight Loss Report
SHOCKING: Read this before buying any weight loss products in 2010!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bb92b98bbe10b957est03vuc