[Fosc] Articles published on FOSC

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Fri Apr 9 09:47:45 PDT 2010

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

I wanted to share some recently published articles on FOSC and a couple
of our restoration sites with you.

You can download Mark Rauzon's article on the Friends of Sausal Creek
and Wendy Tokuda's article on Beaconsfield Canyon at:
http://rcpt.yousendit.com/850869713/669bbafa32f412c3ae62e0354d2780d1
(Note that this link will expire after one week or 100 downloads, so
please email me if you are unable to download a copy.)
Thank you to both authors for giving us permission to circulate their
pieces.  These articles were in Manzanita, Winter 2009-10, published by
the Friends of the Regional Parks Botanic Garden.

You can read an article on the restoration efforts at the Sausal Creek
headwaters area near the Fern Ravine Trail in Joaquin Miller Park at:
http://www.sfestuary.org/PDF/newsletters/feb%202010%20estuary%20final.pdf
See pg. 6, Hands On article, "Gem in the Redwoods."  This was published
in /Estuary News/, February 2010.

Thank you to all of the volunteers who make our organization so newsworthy!

e-mail:  coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web:  www.sausalcreek.org