[Fosc] Earth Day in Beaconsfield Canyon, Saturday, 9-12

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Apr 12 13:40:18 PDT 2010

Earth Day in Beaconsfield Canyon, This Sat., 9-12

In addition to the workday this Saturday in Dimond Park, we will also be
working in Beaconsfield Canyon, off Chelton Drive above Montclair Village.
If you¹re interested in a new venue, join us for our monthly eviction of
invasive species. Lots to choose from‹blackberry, forget-me-nots, vinca,
asthma weed, hemlock, erhardta, and more! Tools and gloves provided. Wear
long sleeves and pants and shoes with treads for slopes.
Directions: From Montclair Village, take Mountain south until it becomes
Ascot Drive. At the fork, turn left onto Chelton, then right at the second
intersection, Beaconsfield Place. Or Mapquest 2639 Beaconsfield Place. For
more info, contact Richard Kauffman, 531-1237 or richard
@rkcommunications.com.