[Fosc] Upcoming FOSC Board Meeting

Carl Kohnert cckohnert at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 20:36:28 PDT 2010

Friends of Sausal Creek will hold its April Board meeting this Wednesday, April 14, from 7-9 pm at the Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church. The agenda for the meeting is shown below. All are welcome. Also, remember our Earth Day work event this Saturday starting at 8:30am- Noon. Come and join in the fun, enjoy working with other community members and participate in helping to clean up and restore our watershed. Refreshments will be provided. I'll look forward to seeing you.

Carl Kohnert
FOSC Board President

Friends of Sausal Creek - Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 7-9pm
Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church, 4101 Park Blvd., 3rd Floor, Oakland

7:00  Come to order

7:05  Approval of March 2010 Board Minutes

7:10  Committee Reports
	Education Committee
		“Shoot the ‘Shed” Program
	Fundraising Committee
Nursery Committee
	Restoration Committee

7:20  President’s Report
	Sausal Creek Watershed Enhancement Plan

7:30  Executive Director’s Report
	Grants Update
Alameda Countywide Clean Water Program Educational Services
Projects Update
Beaconsfield Canyon
Pallid Manzanitas
	Staff Update
		Training Compensation Policy
	Board Member Support
		Earth Day
		Fundraising:  Foundation Online research
Key Issues for the Month
	Oaktown Nursery space
	Nursery Ribbon Cutting
	July and September Member Meetings

8:10  Calendar Review and Discussion

8:15  Outreach Action Items

8:30  Closed Session

9:00  Adjourn

Upcoming Events:
Earth Day – Saturday, April 17, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Bird Monitoring (meet at Sequoia Arena) – Saturday, April 24, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Nursery Workday – Saturday, April 24, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Friends of Joaquin Miller Park Annual Meeting – April 25, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Shepherd Canyon Park Workday - Saturday, May 1, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Nursery Workday - Saturday, May 1, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Wood Park Cleanup and Potluck – Saturday, May 8, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.