[Fosc] Restoration Committee Meeting, Thursday, June 3rd

megan hess meghess80 at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 16:35:56 PDT 2010

The next Restoration Committee meeting will be held on Thursday, June 3rd from 6pm-8pm at the Dimond Library, 3565 Fruitvale Ave., Oakland.  Please join us!  This is a great opportunity to become more involved in FOSC's restoration efforts throughout the watershed.  We will discuss current and upcoming projects, ideas, and and relevant issues.   For more information, please feel free to call me at (510)325-9006.

Hope to see you there!

Megan