[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon work day

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Sun May 23 22:28:02 PDT 2010

War Declared in Beaconsfield Canyon -- this Saturday, 9-12

That¹s right. We¹re declaring war on Italian thistle! The battle is joined
this Saturday, May 29, 9-12. We¹ll have gloves, weed pullers, trowels,
mattocks and other weapons of mass destruction at your disposal. All we need
are the foot soldiers hungry for victory. Wear the Beaconsfield Canyon
uniform (long sleeves and pants and good treads on your shoes) and report to
the dirt road near 2639 Beaconsfield Place, near the corner of Beaconsfield
and Chelton drive in Montclair. For more information or directions, contact
Richard at 531-1237 or richard at rkcommunications.com. Let the battle begin!!!