[Fosc] June 9 Board of Director's Meeting

Carl Kohnert cckohnert at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 7 22:09:27 PDT 2010

The Friends of Sausal Creek will hold its monthly Board meeting on Wednesday, June 9, in Joaquin Miller park. We will meet outdoors in the watershed for both this meeting and also the July 14 meeting. Our goal is to get out into the watershed during the long summer evenings and see some of the project areas we are involved in. The agenda for the meeting is shown below. All are welcome.

The area we plan to tour during the meeting is Fern Ravine. We have just received funding from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to develop a plan to protect this sensitive wetland area and tributary stream located high in our watershed. The meeting starts at 7 pm at the Horseshoe Picnic area located just in from the Sequoia Arena parking area on Skyline Blvd. To get to the meeting location drive up Joaquin Miller Road to Skyline Blvd.Turn left at the light onto Skyline and proceed 1.25 miles to the Sequoia Arena parking area on the left. Park and walk up the path 150 feet to the picnic table area where we will meet. The meeting will run to dusk--about 8:45 pm. Thank you for your interest and support for the Friends of Sausal Creek.

Carl Kohnert
FOSC Board President

Carl  kohCreek.