[Fosc] Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon, Sat., 6/26

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Sun Jun 20 08:02:13 PDT 2010

Beaconsfield Canyon Workday ‹ Saturday, 9-noon

This Saturday, 6/26, we¹ll be fighting the onslaught of erhardta, thistle
and hemlock. Experienced warriors who can lead a crew are especially
welcome, as we¹re expecting a large group of volunteers. But no experience
is ok, too. Wear long sleeves and pants and shoes that will get you up a
slope. Closest address is 2639 Beaconsfield Place. From Montclair Village,
go south on Mountain, and bear left as it becomes Ascot Drive. At the fork,
turn left on Chelton. Beaconsfield is the first major intersection on the
right. Park on the pavement and walk in on the dirt road. For more
information, call Richard at 510-908-2563.