[Fosc] Flyer for the July 21 FOSC Member Meeting

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Mon Jun 21 11:08:40 PDT 2010

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Would you please help us get the word out about our July Member Meeting
by passing on the attached flyer to your friends and neighbors?  On July
21, 7:00 p.m., at Dimond Library the City of Oakland will be presenting
on their upcoming Sausal Creek restoration project.  If you don't
receive the attachment, the flyer can be downloaded at
http://www.sausalcreek.org/pdf/FOSC_Member_Meeting_Flyer.pdf .  I have
already posted the flyer to the Dimond, Laurel, and Glenfriends
listservs, but if you are aware of other pertinent neighborhood
listservs, please let me know.

I also wanted to remind listserv subscribers that we distribute our
bi-monthly newsletter electronically through a separate email list.  If
you are not getting newsletter emails but wish to, please let me know.
The June-July '10 FOSC newsletter can be viewed at
http://www.sausalcreek.org/about/newsletters/fosc_news_6-10.pdf .

Thank you for your help!

e-mail:  coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web:  www.sausalcreek.org