[Fosc] Nursery Volunteers Needed

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Wed Jul 21 10:33:10 PDT 2010

Hi FOSC community,

We need more volunteers at FOSC's Joaquin Miller Native Plant Nursery.
Will you please help us recruit your friends, family, and neighbors?
Attached is a flyer detailing the exciting volunteer opportunities and
the upcoming workday dates for you to forward to your contacts.  If you
can't get the attachment, please download the flyer at
http://www.sausalcreek.org/pdf/FOSC_Nursery_Volunteers.pdf .

We are currently extending the new shade structure to provide a shaded
area for propagation work.  This construction project needs lots of
helping hands!  A huge thank you to the private donors who funded this
much needed expansion.

We are also busy preparing for the native plant sale on Sunday, October
24.  This will be an especially festive plant sale as it will include a
ribbon cutting celebration for the shade structure.  Please save the
date and look for more details in coming months.

So please stop by the nursery soon...and bring a friend.

Thank you for your help.  See you tonight at the member meeting (Dimond
Library, 7:00 p.m.) to hear about the City of Oakland's upcoming Sausal
Creek restoration project in Dimond Park.

e-mail:  coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web:  www.sausalcreek.org