[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon Workday

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Jul 26 11:50:27 PDT 2010

Workday this Saturday, 7/31, 9-12 in Beaconsfield Canyon

Join us for our monthly pulling and cutting fest in Beaconsfield Canyon. The
city crews are late in cutting the grass and thistle, so we're tackling the
beast ourselves. Wear long sleeves and pants and sturdy boots or shoes with
treads. Closest address is 2639 Beaconsfield Place--second street on the
right as you go up Chelton from Ascot Drive. From Montclair Village, go
south on Mountain, and bear left as it becomes Ascot. At the fork, turn left
on Chelton.

For more information, contact Richard Kauffman at 531-1237 or
richard at rkcommunications.com.