[Fosc] Fish Kill Story on Tonight's 5 o'clock News, Ch. 5 (KPIX)

John jstir at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 21:56:06 PDT 2010

My wife and I watched Ch. 5 news last Friday when this story was to be aired--it never appeared. A fire on Mt. St. Helens seems to have taken the coverage. I was interested that the video seems to have been shot and archived. Perhaps it was shown later at the 11:00 pm news show, but it didn't make it on the 6:00 to 7:00 news program. But this link via KPIX worked. Thanks to all!

John Stirton