[Fosc] Help needed at the JMP Nursery this weekend

megan hess meghess80 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:48:09 PDT 2010

The new shadehouse expansion is in full swing at the nursery, and we need all the help we can get to finish this project.  Please join us this Saturday and/or Sunday starting at 9am to help mix concrete, set posts, and tie up the shade fabric.  As always, there will be an option to work on propagation as well.  Please spread the word to others who may be interested in joining us.  We hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Megan
field at sausalcreek.org
(510)325-9006