[Fosc] Friday plant hike update

Barbara Goldenberg mrsgoldie at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:03:19 PDT 2010

HI all - I got to JMP around 10, and the park was closed- I don't know if you all got in before the gate was shut, or gave up and left too.  I asked the PWA folks if I could walk in and they were adamant that the park was closed - for a Ramadan event, they said.  I gave up and did some other errands,

Sooooo... I'm away for the weekend and can't help, but could Tues or Wed afternoon if it's still urgent,
Barbara